STAND NUMBER: Q133
Flexible storage and cover systems for environmental and biogas industries.
More than 60 years of experience.The Wiefferink Group processes flexible foil and delivers products and services related to storage and covering solutions.
These innovative products help the WWTP, AD, biogas, farming industry survive in a post subsidies and feed-in-tariffs (FITs) environment and meet Clean Air Strategy targets
1) NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH FOR UK: - Triple membrane AB roof biomethane storage. We are launching the new, biomethane industry innovation Triple Membrane Biomethane Digester Roof Storage for Biogas Plants. Where space and tariffs are at a premium, in-roof biomethane storage will make your biogas to biomethane plant more competitive without needing extra land for additional biomethane storage. This will give you the operational edge, even if there is no space onsite to store biomethane. In the UK, biomethane attracts subsidies, and any way to maximise on your investment in infrastructure will pay dividends. We have already installed and road-tested this design, the results were a massive thumbs up.
2) Flex Fermenter - low cost low CAPEX primary / secondary digestor - enable the
building of new plants or extend current infrastructure, half the price of a
2) Ecobag and Silocovers - help the UK achieve The Clean Air Strategy ammonia reduction of digestate and slurries.
3) Combibag - re are relaunching this old favourite, a single skined flexible digester as a
gas capture end store for digestate, we have achieved a payback period of months
on one of our customers sites.
4) Service boxes - service your agitation system with zero loss of gas or plant operation