STAND NUMBER: H76
EPS is a global water and wastewater infrastructure support services company. We design, build and operate water and wastewater treatment assets and support Regulated Water Companies across their AMP investment programmes including supply of critical mechanical products and services. We also offer partial or complete solutions for industrial water and wastewater treatment.
Core strengths and competencies include:
- MEICA design & build services;
- Range of biological treatment process technologies including Nereda, activated sludge and SBR;
- Manufacture or supply of mechanical products including inlet works equipment, settlement tank scrapers, chemical dosing units, mechanical & diffused aeration, filter distirbutors, tertiary filtration, storm tank cleaning, gravity sludge thickeners, DAF units and rapid gravity filters.
- Off-site fabrication of packaged equipment assemblies, modular solutions, pipe racks, bespoke assemblies, etc.;
- In-house digital design capabilities to BIM Level 2 and beyond, with a strong focus on opex, operability and carbon reduction;
- Access to a leading technical portfolio of treatment technologies;
- Asset performance optimisation inclusive of energy management services.
EPS Water is part of the EPS Group of companies.