STAND NUMBER: G4
NewFields is an environmental, engineering, and construction management consulting firm.
Since 1995, NewFields has been providing businesses with practical and tactical expertise. We specialise in developing and deploying knowledge management and information technologies that deliver solutions for our clients - safely, efficiently, effectively and conscientiously.
We provide access to a world-wide network of recognised experts and professionals in:
• remediation design,
• environmental sciences and permitting,
• construction and program management,
• data analytics and management,
• social and health impacts,
• mining and tailings dam design,
• and litigation support.
Our consultants collect, research, refine and provide the actionable intelligence needed to resolve your complex business needs. We aim to provide cost-effective alternatives to larger, institutional consulting firms, and we emphasise a solution-oriented approach to our consulting assignments.
We look forward to working with you to solve your complex business needs and helping you achieve success and sustainability in a rapidly changing, interconnected world.
The images represent a selection of the specialist tools we provide for our clients:
1. Empirical Probabilistic Cost Assessments to easily compare different solutions in terms of likely costs and inherent risk.
2. Web-based Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to provide stakeholders user-friendly access to project data wherever they are.
3. Advanced Data Visualisation techniques to easily view and understand your site and the environmental risks.