Envirolab Ltd. provides soil (contaminated land, topsoil and subsoil) and water (groundwater, surface water and industrial effluent) laboratory services to environmental consultants, site investigation and civil engineering contractors, and local authorities, nationally and internationally.
Envirolab Ltd. posses a licence to accept soil from anywhere in the world to support clients that work internationally.
Envirolab Ltd. has a reputation for excellence is built on our flexibility and our willingness to adapt procedures and to go the extra mile for clients.
Envirolab Ltd. is truly different. Our highly qualified analytical chemists, along with the experienced civil and environmental engineers on our management team, differentiate us from other laboratories in our field.
Envirolab's technical team is always available to help and advise clients, from project inception and design then throughout the testing process.
Envirolab Ltd. services include:
- Provision of sample containers
- Internal Courier
- Barcoding and online scheduling
- 24h online OWL reporting tool
- Organic and Inorganic Analysis
- Asbestos analysis
- Hazardous waste assessment
- Waste acceptance criteria (WAC) analysis
- Forensic TOC and TAR testing
- Topsoil Analysis to BS3882
- Oil and Paint testing
- Accelerated turnarounds
- Dedicated client manager
- Generic assessment criteria (GAC) Comparison Tool
- AGS4 reporting
- UKAS-accredited to ISO 17025 and MCERTS
- Food and Environmental Research Agency (FERA) Licence
- Free Training Days for Clients
For an utterly different testing experience, please contact Envirolab:
Sandpits Business Park · Mottram Road · Hyde · SK14 3AR
UK T: +44 (0)161 368 4921 · F: +44 (0)161 368 5287
E: email@example.com or visit our website at www.envlab.co.uk
AddressSandpits Business Park